Capitol Medical Group (CMG) Adult Medicine is a unique offshoot of CMG Pediatrics. CMG has been a pillar of childhood and young adult care in the D.C. area since 1987. Over the years, the parents of our pediatric patients have increasingly expressed difficulty about finding an adult medicine practice that accepts insurance and offers the same commitment to quality care we offer at CMG Pediatrics. Lacking a great place to send them, we decided to create one. Welcome to CMG Adult Medicine!
CMG Adult Medicine is located in its own brand-new space down the hall from CMG Pediatrics. Dr. Timothy Arling, board-certified in internal medicine, and Bridget Vaughn, a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner, lead the practice. Both are knowledgeable, personable, sincere, and truly dedicated to caring for their patients in a thorough and thoughtful manner. They are also firm believers in using evidence-based medicine to help their patients achieve and maintain wellness and live the life they desire. They continue CMG’s commitment to providing high-quality healthcare in a compassionate partnership with our patients—a connection enhanced by their deep roots in our local community.
It is our hope and expectation that CMG Adult Medicine will provide for our adult community the same assurance, understanding, reliability, and accessibility CMG has offered the pediatric community over the last 30 years.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.